[PVE-User] efficient backup of VM on external storage.

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Sat Oct 5 11:07:23 CEST 2013

Hello Muhammad.
I am using Proxmox since one year with Ceph storage cluster; depending on the performances you have on your external storage, ceph could be little slower, but you have "embedded" real-time replica and linear scalability, so you can consider using it.
Don't worry for setup... is really simple !

Regards, Fabrizio