[PVE-User] KVM snapshot backup frezeed?

Konstantin Tokar konstantin at tokar.ru
Tue Nov 26 21:09:15 CET 2013

I faced a similar problem. Backup aborted, but in the config lock remains even
after rebooting the entire server. Maybe it would help to add a lock line P
ID blocking backup process, then when you start the VM, you can check for
the existence of this process and lose lock. For example:
lock: backup-12345

Konstantin Tokar