[PVE-User] KVM snapshot backup frezeed?

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Tue Nov 26 17:36:01 CET 2013

On 26/11/13 16:39, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
>> Is there any "final" action in the backup process that could take some time, or is
>> there any size limit in the "snapshot" with the new qemu-based system?
> No. Is that behavior reproducible?
I can't try on that server to reproduce the issue (production). There
was a "lzop"? process that wouldn't die. Also, the proxmox task process
woldn't die. I had to remote-reset the proxmox node... :)

Will report if we encounter the issue again, but nightly backups have
worked fine so far (about a month).

Thanks
Eneko

--