[PVE-User] migration vmware to proxmox

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 16:02:00 CET 2013

Try to boot in safe mode with networking or DSRM mode.
Then uninstall vmware tools if you have them installed.
Which nic model have you setup in proxmox vm? virtio? then use
these<http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/WindowsGuestDrivers/Download_Drivers>drivers
for it.
Arrange binding<http://theregime.wordpress.com/2008/03/04/how-to-setview-the-nic-bind-order-in-windows/>order
on nic.Then set up the correct ip addresses.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Tonči Stipičević <tonci at suma-informatika.hr