[PVE-User] PVE 2.3 Ceph live backup

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Fri Feb 15 18:37:49 CET 2013

Hello people.

I am trying a 3 host cluster with a ceph storage for disk images.

I have installed 2.2 pve, upgraded with the last (3 days ago) pvetest package.

How can I use Live Backup ?

If i try to backup a VM (i only use qemu VMs), I only have the usuale choises (snapshot, suspend, stop), and the backup fails with this error:

 INFO: starting new backup job: vzdump 104 --remove 0 --mode snapshot --compress lzo --storage mfscluster2 --node nodo03
 INFO: Starting Backup of VM 104 (qemu)
 INFO: status = running
 ERROR: Backup of VM 104 failed - no such volume 'CephCluster:vm-104-disk-1'
 INFO: Backup job finished with errors
 TASK ERROR: job errors

Thank's in advance, Fabrizio

--
---
Fabrizio Cuseo - mailto:f.cuseo at panservice.it
Direzione Generale - Panservice InterNetWorking
Servizi Professionali per Internet ed il Networking
Panservice e' associata AIIP - RIPE Local Registry
Phone: +39 0773 410020 - Fax: +39 0773 470219
http://www.panservice.it  mailto:info at panservice.it
Numero verde nazionale: 800 901492