[PVE-User] LVM Snapshot on Proxmox 2.2

Daniel Vuilleumier vui at bitnpixel.com
Fri Feb 15 16:30:44 CET 2013

Hello

Thank you for this clarification, Mark and Alain!

So, I assume, under Proxmox 1.9 the 4GB Free PE was not enough to enable snapshots without downtime (at least in my case).

If I get you right, there is no need to free additional space in Proxmox 2.2?
Is there an easy way to calculate how much space will be needed, f.e. for a 300GB heavily used container?

Regards,
Daniel