[PVE-User] Several issues with gluster as storage.

Leslie-Alexandre DENIS infoslad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 15:55:46 CET 2013

Hello,

What kind of topology do you have between your replicas ? Maybe you have
a congestion between them which results as a timeout on file creation.

While on the topic I would love to know where is the mounting command of
glusterfs into PVE architecture ?
It can be very useful to tweak the mounting options like relatime or
atime to increase performance.

Regards