[PVE-User] How to duplicate a container?

Simone Piccardi piccardi at truelite.it
Tue Nov 20 15:47:42 CET 2012

On 11/15/2012 10:38 PM, Måns Åman wrote:
> I can confirm that described procedure works great also with CTs!

I'd like to warn that instead it does not work at all for K(VM). The
"cloned" machine will have same IP and same MAC address. So you need to
remove the network interface of the cloned machine, then reassign a new
network interface and then a new IP (this one not so easy to do offline,
I had to loop mount the disk image ...)

Simone
--
Simone Piccardi                                 Truelite Srl
piccardi at truelite.it (email/jabber)             Via Monferrato, 6