[PVE-User] WG: R: R: Install problem in HP ProLiant DL120 G6 - 2.4 GHz

Holger Ernst he at ernstdatenmedien.de
Sat Mar 10 12:05:08 CET 2012

I just installed Proxmox on a D120 G7 two days ago and it went ok. i allways install Debian lenny first, then the proxmox system.
If i get you right, you tried some debian derivates (ubuntu, debian, mint (which is ubuntu)) and they all fail? On different releases (Lenny, Squezze, Ubu 10.4) also?
Strange.

HP in deed supports Debian, maybe not on frontpage but look here:
http://downloads.linux.hp.com/SDR/downloads/

regards, Holger

I now have installed the esxi to test and all OK. Not shutting down.

Too I installed the red hat, suse linux enterprise server and all OK.

HP not support ubuntu, debian, opensuse, linux mint....

Anything know can I do????

Need help.... I need the installed PROXMOX 2.0 in HP ProLiant DL120 G6 - 2.4 GHz