[PVE-User] R: R: Install problem in HP ProLiant DL120 G6 - 2.4 GHz

maykel at maykel.sytes.net maykel at maykel.sytes.net
Sat Mar 10 10:47:34 CET 2012

I now have installed the esxi to test and all OK. Not shutting down.

Too I installed the red hat, suse linux enterprise server and all OK.

HP not support ubuntu, debian, opensuse, linux mint....

Anything
know can I do????

Need help.... I need the installed PROXMOX 2.0 in HP
ProLiant DL120 G6 - 2.4 GHz

El 2012-03-10 02:02, Marco Vaschetto
escribió:

> I don't think was driver problem, Debian support as a well
the intel HW, what you can try is play a little whit the bios
configuration now I have no better idea.

[mailto:pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com] PER CONTO DI
maykel at maykel.sytes.net
> INVIATO: sabato 10 marzo 2012 01:26
> A:
proxmox lista
> OGGETTO: Re: [PVE-User] R: Install problem in HP
ProLiant DL120 G6 - 2.4 GHz

> I think there load driver or module on
boot for the machine not shutdown....

maykel at maykel.sytes.net [5] escribió:

>> I forgotten, I probed
install red hat or suse linux enterprise server and ALL OK.

Which can't are it?

01:22, maykel at maykel.sytes.net [4] escribió:

>>> Thanks for your
responsed. No, the machine not show any error, only shutdown. I tell HP
and they sent the tecnic. The tecnic changes the motherboard and test
diagnostics tools live cd on the machine. All OK.

>>> When I
probed again install the proxmox, debian, ubuntu, mint and the same
error, SHUTDOWN THE MACHINE. I saw in the google that the people have
same error but not resolved it.

>>> Can I help me please.....pufff

can provide us some information more aboute the error you get when
machine restart?

[mailto:pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com] [2] PER CONTO DI
maykel at maykel.sytes.net [3]
01:02
HP ProLiant DL120 G6 - 2.4 GHz

is easy to manager, versatil and power. But I have a problem in the
installation on the machine HP ProLiant DL120 G6 -2.4 GHz, when I turn
on the machine and proxmox load hardware the machine HP ProLiant DL120
G6 -2.4 GHz turn off automatically. I saw in the web hp that machne HP
ProLiant DL120 G6 -2.4 GHz not support debian(proxmox), ubuntu,
opensuse... I found the information for it resolved the problem but I
not found anything. A more people, they have the same problem with me.

succesfully the proxmox.

proxmox for tests.

in advanced.

Links: