[PVE-User] add wifi network interface in proxmox

Lara S. larasanz16 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:27:18 CET 2012

Hi for all!first I want introduce me.I install Proxmox last week and I am a beginnerOn my server I have installed a PCI ethernet, which Proxmox has detected automatically.Then I added a usb wifi card, I installed the drivers necessary for it to work.I got up wlan0 interface and scan wireless networks, but can not see the wifi card in my environment and do not know how to add it.
I have changed wlan0 to eth1 in the file "/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules"
but when I restart the computer to apply the changes are not applied, and I get thewireless interfaces as wlan0. other question is,how I can configure my wifi card to get internet and my ethernet card for my LAN?a greetingthank you very much