[PVE-User] proxmox 2.0 file system

Severin Kacianka severin.kacianka at aau.at
Wed Jan 25 19:12:37 CET 2012

Hello Alain, Rob and Martin,

gah.. I feel so stupid for asking a FAQ... one even mentioned in the
installation guide. Sorry about that :/ In the future I will never again
write e-mails when I am about to leave the office

Back on topic:
Thank you for the very quick replies. Can I provide you with any useful
benchmarks or debug output? Our server is a HP DL 160G6 - if additional
benchmarks are useful to you for tracking down ext4's lower performance
I can run them before the server goes live.

Thank you for your time and kind replies,
Severin