[PVE-User] How do you monitor your server performance and peaks?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 04:18:28 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

So, I barely check the Proxmox GUI during day or peak hours for load
performance. Frankly, I can't be around to do that and Proxmox has been
such a good stable product that I don't have to worry about it at all and
that scares me a bit. As my Quad Core server is filling up with all these
VMs and QMs, I would like to know if you guys use any tools that shows
history of performance over past days and weeks. I think it's vital to know
the peaks and performance of CPU, RAM, and I/O over time in order to budget
for right amount of hardware and to avoid future issues.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks