[PVE-User] PVE 2.0 Two-Node High Availability Cluster wiki page

José Román Bilbao jrbcast at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 21:45:58 CET 2012

Hi Luca,

As the author of that article I will have to self-explain better XD:

For each server two DRBD resources are created (DRBD manages units named
"resources"). Therefore, there are two "units" being replicated under DRBD.
One of them stores all the virtual machines we create with all OS space for
each of them and spare space for future new applications to be installed on
them. The second resource contains a VM based on Linux which function is to
serve files to people and/or servers. For example, VMs on the first
resource can mount directories provided bu the second resource's VM.

I hope this clarified it a bit. When I have more time I will create a
graphic about it.

Regards,

Jose.

El 21 de febrero de 2012 17:43, Luca Fornasari <luca.fornasari at upprovider.it