[PVE-User] Security Support for Debian 5.0 terminated ~ Proxmox 2.0 ETA?

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Fri Feb 10 13:36:36 CET 2012

Hi,

I got at least 5 request per day asking about a release date - looks like people think that there are still some secrets. We have a wiki and a forum with a roadmap where we announce all updates and releases, also to this mailing list.
So as soon as there are news just visit/read this pages.

If you want to know in detail we do day by day, visit our git repository and the bugtracker.
So far I see no security issue for Debian Lenny affection Proxmox VE- if there is one affecting Proxmox VE I am pretty we have a solution or workaround, there is no reason to panic :-)

Martin