[PVE-User] Can I change default port from 8006 to 443?

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed Oct 5 18:54:35 CEST 2011

[cut]
> Except I don't think he's trying to run different VHosts - it's just the
> one web frontend, right? Given that, you don't need to fiddle with the
> VHosts at all - just have it listen on a pile of ports and run one site.
	IMHO Final effect is the same. He wanted to avoid touching original
Apache's config files, which can be done this way. He didn't explicitly
forbid us to use VHosts.
	If you have a better solution, provide an alternative, instead of
deliberating on a way of achieving Dietmar's goal.

P.S. To avoid a flame, I will remind us old Unix/Perl sentence: "There's
more than one way to do it!"
--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521