[PVE-User] Problems with Windows Server 2008 machines on Proxmox 1.7

Erik van Ast Erik.van.Ast at suzohapp.nl
Fri Mar 4 16:07:38 CET 2011

Hi Alain,

Thank you for your reply.
The second server I installed seems to be working better somehow and as I need this server most (and I will remove the first server within 2 weeks), my problem seems to be not important anymore.
The server is still slow when writing to disc (backing up an SQL database of 50MB took 30 seconds locally to the C drive and 5 seconds to an UNC path on an other server) but the server is fast enough for me.
As soon as the server is again becoming very slow or as soon as I see other problems arise on this server, I'll post again...

Thank you again for your reply!

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards / Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Erik van Ast