[PVE-User] The console link does not work in vmlist page

Frédéric Massot frederic at juliana-multimedia.com
Thu Apr 28 19:06:12 CEST 2011

Le 28/04/2011 15:49, Martin Maurer a écrit :
> Hi,

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

> How did you install this box?

This is a test server for Proxmox. It's Debian server with Squeeze /
Wheezy packets and PVE Lenny packets. All installed with apt. Everything
works fine, physical host and VM.

The link to the console worked fine with PVE 1.7, it was after the move
to PVE 1.8 that the link is incomplete. Other links and menus work well.

> You miss some packages, also you got a running 2.6.38 kernel which
> cannot be  Proxmox VE kernel.

I recompiled a 2.6.38 kernel by selecting the useful options. Package
with firmware is not needed on this machine.

> =>  I suggest you use Proxmox VE packages if you want to have Proxmox
> VE.

This machine and VM are working well, it's just a javascript link that
is incomplete.  :o)

Regards.