[PVE-User] Setting up DRBD for OpenVZ containers

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Mon Jun 7 12:23:10 CEST 2010

[cut]
> Apologies if this has been covered recently/elsewhere, but I’ve had a
> good search on the web and can’t find the details I’m looking for – so
> any advice/details would be much appreciated.
[cut]
Hi Gary,
I am in similar situation. in 2009-09 I wanted to set up almost
identical environment (OpenVZ on A/A DRBD). Below you can find Martin's
answer for my 1st questions, which is similar to yours:
http://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/2009-September/000847.html

Unluckily for us, looks like this setup isn't going to born any time
soon. :(

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521