[PVE-User] Proxmox and Oracle

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed Sep 16 12:09:52 CEST 2009

Dnia 2009-09-15, wto o godzinie 14:22 -0400, Shain Miley pisze:
> Must be one of the headers...I hit reply and changed the subject when
> I sent it...thought that would be enough.....
Looks like this is not enough on this mailing list. Hitting reply would
work, if header "Reply-to" would be set properly to:
(but looks like it is set otherwise on this ML)
	Most of mail clients has an option like "reply to mailing list", I see
you are using Palm webOS. If this is mail client, try to use such an
option instead of normal reply.
	Or if you use web interface for sending mails, there is probably
nothing you can do. This was discussed many times, that web front-ends
for mailing lists (like nabble) are breaking threads into pieces :(.
IMHO best way is to avoid such interfaces.
[cut]

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521