[PVE-User] Proxmox and Oracle

Shain Miley SMiley at npr.org
Tue Sep 15 20:27:08 CEST 2009

It is the oracle processes that are using the cpu....but since the solution requires a reboot...it seems like there is an issue with the host kernel after this happends...otherwise a start and stop would fix it....oracle on the guest just hangs if the host is not restarted.

-- Sent from my Palm Prē
Guy wrote:

Nope but have you looked to see which processes are taking the CPU.

Does anything show up in the logs

---Guy

(via iPhone)