[PVE-User] Proxmox + open-iscsi + multipath

Laurent-Charles FABRE lcf at SYSTONIC.FR
Wed Feb 4 17:21:04 CET 2009

 Bonjour Stephane,

I'm a french speaking guy with dell, virtuozzo, an MD3000i iscsi and
an almost working md_multipath config.
This is a centos (as ovz suggests :-) box but open-iscsi should remain the same.
If you are always in trouble, mail me directly in french.

By the way, for a san, one should test Open-E product.
Another good german product after Proxmox !
This give production level NAS & SAN and the 1TB version is free.
I have no interrest in Open-E, I'm just an happy customer.
I'm willing to test Open-filer to compare the both solution.