[PVE-User] Intellectual property rights-Regarding Proxmox. (TO CEO)

kaka kaka at cnskdm.com.cn
Wed Dec 16 04:28:10 CET 2009

Dear CEO,

We are a domain name registrar centre in HongKong,and in charge of the registeration in Asia,We have something important need to confirm through your  company.

We received a formal application from a company called "Hempus International Holdings Ltd" applying to register

Internet keyword :     proxmox

Domain names :

 proxmox.asia
 proxmox.com.cn
 proxmox.hk
 proxmox.in
 proxmox.mobi
 proxmox.net.cn
 proxmox.tw

In China and also in Asia on December 16 2009. During our auditing procedure we find out that the alleged "Hempus International Holdings Ltd" has no trade mark,Intellectual  property, nor patent even similar to that word. As authorized anti-cybersquatting organization we hereby suspect the alleged "Hempus International Holdings Ltd" to be a  domain grabber. Hence we need you confirmation for two things:

First of all, whether this alleged "Hempus International Holdings Ltd" is your business partner or distributor in China.

Secondly, Whether do you need to protect the intellectual property right which should have belonged to you?. (The alleged "Hempus International Holdings Ltd" will be entitled to obtain a domain not needed by  original trademark owner.)

If you are not in charge of this please transfer this email to appropriate dept.in order to deal with this issue better, please let someone who is  responsible for trademark or domain name contact me as soon as possible.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Confidentiality Notice: This is a letter for confirmation. If the mentioned third party is your business partner or distributor in China please DO NOT reply.  We will automatically confirm application from your business partner after this audit procedure.we have to notify you,and our registration organization are  not responsible for any dispute questions about trade mark,intellectual property nor patent after they succeed in registration.hope you can understand.thank  you.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sincerely,

kaka.xu
Sponsoring Registrar:sk holdings company ltd
Web:www.sk-dns.org/www.asia-gov.com
Tel:0085295660103 / 0085295660489
Fax:00852-30696940
Email:kaka.xu at skdns.org/
Address: 3A, Units 20/F, Far East Consortium Bldg., 121 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong

kaka.xu
2009.12.16