[PVE-User] Please release your LXC PVE prototype to the public

Luis Alberto Zarrabeitia Gomez kyrie at uh.cu
Tue Dec 15 02:25:38 CET 2009

Quoting Constantin-Marius Moisescu <cmmoisescu at gmail.com>:

> For those who don't know, LXC (see http://lxc.sourceforge.net/,
> http://lxc.sourceforge.net/lxc.html, http://lxc.teegra.net/) is the container
> technology actively maintained and included in the upstream Linux kernel,
> since 2.6.29.

Wow, I'm one of those who didn't know. This is great... I got really worried by
the recent thread (or was it an old forum thread that I recently read? Can't
remember...) about dropping support for OpenVZ because it wasn't up to date with
the kernel. If LXC is actively maintained and included, and it is efficient... I
want to give it a try!

[/me goes to apt-get install lxc]

--
Luis Zarrabeitia
Facultad de Matemática y Computación, UH

--
Participe en Universidad 2010, del 8 al 12 de febrero de 2010
La Habana, Cuba