[PVE-User] Will Proxmox-ve adopt next Debian release : Squeeze

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Wed Dec 2 12:24:32 CET 2009

Hi all,

reviewing my own posting I found a major typo - here is the sentence which needs a correction:
___
I assume Redhat does still not know when the can release 6.0 - but this does NOT influence Proxmox VE.
___
Sorry for any confusion.

Best Regards,

Martin Maurer

martin at proxmox.com
http://www.proxmox.com

Proxmox Server Solutions GmbH
Kohlgasse 51/10, 1050 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 1 545 4497 11 Fax: +43 1 545 4497 22
Commercial register no.: FN 258879 f
Registration office: Handelsgericht Wien