[PVE-User] Installing Win2000 into a qemu image under PVE 0.9

Pongracz Istvan pongracz.istvan at gmail.com
Fri May 30 13:59:21 CEST 2008

Hi All (again and again, forever :)

I tried to install a win2000 into a qemu machine.
For a while, everything went well, but at a point, after I gave the
secret codes and setup the local things, the installation procedure
crashed and the qemu machine rebooted.
I used CD medium to install windows, not iso image.

So, I did not succeed to install win2000.

Maybe it is a qemu issue or similar, I do not really went deeper (yet)
about this kind of issue.

I still play the dumb user, later I will dig down.

I will spend more time to figure out, what should be the problem.
I will try to get a fresh windows (XP) and I try to test it.

Cheers,
István

--
BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.