[PVE-User] PVE on Dell PE T105

Laurent Piguet laurent.piguet at eks.com
Wed May 14 09:56:35 CEST 2008

I don't know if this could be useful, but I have had issues with this
particular server model and the fact that it comes with a NIC
(Broadcom 5722) that is not supported by the default Debian Stable
(Etch) installer. To resolve easily, I simply put in another network
card to perform the install, and then installed the required modules
once it was up and running.

Laurent