[PVE-User] Upgrade now KVM machine won't start

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Wed Jul 23 15:12:54 CEST 2008

Inline and trimed:

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 6:57 AM, Martin Maurer <martin at proxmox.com> wrote:

> Hi,

On a fresh install of "beta 1" or the first public release of Proxmox I went
through the instructions provided on the forum. Still getting same error so
I ran apt-get dist-upgrade  again just to see if it missed any thing. It
appears that pve-manager has been kept back. I don't know if that is the
root of the problem or not. So at this point using fresh install and
following the directions provided in the forum I can not create a KVM
machine.

--
_
/-\ ndrew Niemantsverdriet