[PVE-User] New SugarCRM Appliance for Proxmox VE - (Version 5.1)

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Thu Aug 28 13:16:48 CEST 2008

Hi all,

We just released our brand new SugarCRM Appliance for Proxmox VE.

Details: http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/SugarCRM

You can download all appliances directly to your Proxmox VE via "VM Manager/Appliance Templates - Download".

About SugarCRM:

SugarCRM is the world's leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software for companies of all sizes. Sugar easily adapts to any business environment by offering a more flexible, cost-effective alternative than proprietary applications. SugarCRM's open source architecture allows companies to more easily customize and integrate customer-facing business processes in order to build and maintain more profitable relationships.

For more details see: http://www.sugarcrm.com

Best Regards,

Martin Maurer

martin at proxmox.com <mailto:martin at proxmox.com>