[PVE-User] Proxmox VE and nfs

Shain Miley smiley at npr.org
Wed Aug 27 20:32:00 CEST 2008

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone else was having issues using nfs with Proxmox.

I have gotten it to work fine on the surface...but when I try to stop
the VE it just hangs.  I am even unable to kill off the process with a
'kill -9'.

I have had to reboot the server 4 times now as a last resort to resolve
the issue.  Clearly this would be less then ideal in a production
environment.

Thanks,

Shain

PS....does anyone know when a new version of Proxmox VE is going to be
released?

--
Shain Miley | Level IV Unix System Administrator | NPR Digital Media | 202-513-3649