[PVE-User] Proxmox VE Networking issues

Shain Miley smiley at npr.org
Thu Aug 14 18:16:05 CEST 2008

I just re-enabled the dhcp server to double check and yes..when I tell
windows to use DHCP it gets the following:

IP: 10.0.2.15
MN:255.255.255.0
GW:10.0.2.2

The networking works fine...again my issue at this point is that if I
wanted to use Remote desktop or FTP into the server I would unable to do
so without this server being assigned a real ip.

Shain

ps..where is the dhcp server info coming from..the host os?

--
Shain Miley | Level IV Unix System Administrator | NPR Digital Media | 202-513-3649