[pve-devel] cluster resource scheduler question

DERUMIER, Alexandre Alexandre.DERUMIER at groupe-cyllene.com
Wed Nov 23 11:18:48 CET 2022

After doing some test,

if I understand, the node static infos max-mem, max-cpu are only used
to have percents to be able to compare each node.

and the nodeusage is compute with the sum of static mem/cpu of the
services running on this node.

But I really don't see where it's node in the rust code ?

I see a

+impl StaticNodeUsage {
+    /// Add usage of `service` to the node's usage.
+    pub fn add_service_usage(&mut self, service: &StaticServiceUsage)
{
+        self.cpu = add_cpu_usage(self.cpu, self.maxcpu as f64,
service.maxcpu);
+        self.mem += service.maxmem;
+    }
+}

But I don't see where it's called ?

(BTW, I don't see the repo in proxmox git ?)