[pve-devel] [RFC qemu-server] api: create disks: avoid adding secondary cloud-init drives

DERUMIER, Alexandre Alexandre.DERUMIER at groupe-cyllene.com
Mon May 16 13:04:05 CEST 2022

Le vendredi 06 mai 2022 à 12:11 +0200, Fabian Ebner a écrit :
> This will break possibly existing workflows like
> 1. add second cloud-init
> 2. remove first cloud-init
> to change the cloud-init storage.

Also, currently, in the gui, we can't add 2 cloud-init drives
currently.

But we could add an "move disk" like feature.
generate current cloudinit config on a new drive and swap isos online.
(If iso is mounted in the guest os, it's not a problem, as it's
readonly, and the mountpoint content is updated too)