[pve-devel] Groups for OpenID Connect?

Victor Hooi victorhooi at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 07:45:39 CET 2021

Hi,

This endpoint here would be Google Workspace (i.e. Google's OIDC provider).

Currently, in the Proxmox LDAP sync - it translates Google Groups (in the
Google Workspace domain) into LDAP groups, which is what we want.

I'm not too familiar with the OIDC - I do know that Google Workspace has
it's own APIs to lookup group membership:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16601699/determine-whether-user-is-group-member

https://developers.google.com/admin-sdk/directory/v1/guides/manage-groups#get_all_member_groups

It sounds like that might have to be added into Proxmox, though?

Thanks,
Victor