[pve-devel] Error when build i18n file

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Wed Aug 25 16:05:31 CEST 2021

Hi,

On 25/08/2021 03:00, Claudio Ferreira wrote:
> $ ./po2js.pl -t pve pt_BR.po > pve-lang-pt_BR.js
> Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./po2js.pl
> line 91.
>
> Unfortunately, google can't help me.
> Some tip?

That's just a warning due to a missing version which we nowadays add to the
beginning of the file to improve marking the cached file stale for a browser.

Nonetheless I pushed out a fallback to "dev-build <date>" to avoid that warning
in the git repo, so either pull or pass a `-v foo` option to "fix" this.

The file should have still been generated though.

cheers,
Thomas