[pve-devel] corosync bug: cluster break after 1 node clean shutdown

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Sep 15 11:35:57 CEST 2020

Hi,

I have finally reproduce it !

But this is with a corosync restart in cron each 1 minute, on node1

Then: lrm was stuck for too long for around 60s and softdog have been triggered on multiple other nodes.

here the logs with full corosync debug at the time of last corosync restart.

node1 (where corosync is restarted each minute)
https://gist.github.com/aderumier/c4f192fbce8e96759f91a61906db514e

node2
https://gist.github.com/aderumier/2d35ea05c1fbff163652e564fc430e67

node5

https://gist.github.com/aderumier/df1d91cddbb6e15bb0d0193ed8df9273

I'll prepare logs from the previous corosync restart, as the lrm seem to be already stuck before.