[pve-devel] corosync bug: cluster break after 1 node clean shutdown

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Sep 15 10:42:15 CEST 2020

>>pmxcfs cannot send anything in that case, so it is impossible that this has effects on other nodes.
yes, I understand that, but I was thinking of the case if corosync is in stopping phase (not totally stopped).

Something racy (I really don't known).

I just send 2 patch to start pve-cluster && corosync after syslog, like this we'll have shutdown logs too.

(I'm currently try to reproduce the problem, with reboot loops, but I still can't reproduce it :/ )