[pve-devel] [Allow snapshot backup with glusterfs 0/1]

Thomas thomas at lgy.fr
Sat Nov 14 01:31:10 CET 2020

Hi
Thank for your review.
When i backup lxc with glusterfs mount point, backup never finish.I
understant that you can disableit without rationale and maybe it's a
bad way to resolve this issue.I need to create ticket in bugzilla?
on function sync_container_namespace the bellow loop is never
exit.while (waitpid($child, 0) != $child) {}
There is no fail and no error message.
When i use bash command in lxc "sync /mount/point" there is no
issue.But
You can find bellow step to reproduce :
---------------------------------------create lxc with name g1 with  -
debian 10 template  - on lvmthin pool storage - privilegied conteneur -
dhcp for configuration phase - exemple lxc id = 125
LXCG1=125LXCG2=126
pct start $LXCG1pct enter $LXCG1apt-get updateapt install glusterfs-
server -yapt cleansystemctl enable glusterd mkdir -p /data/glusterfs
#add the 2 line in /etc/hostscat << EOF >> /etc/hosts10.10.10.1
g1 10.10.10.2 g2 EOF
poweroff
pct clone $LXCG1 $LXCG2 --hostname g2pct set $LXCG1 --net0
name=eth0,bridge=vmbr0,ip=10.10.10.1/24pct set $LXCG2 --net0
name=eth0,bridge=vmbr0,ip=10.10.10.2/24pct set $LXCG1 --features
fuse=0,mknod=0
pct start $LXCG1pct start $LXCG2pct enter $LXCG1gluster peer probe
g2gluster volume create glusterfsvolume replica 2 g1:/data/glusterfs
g2:/data/glusterfs forcegluster volume start glusterfsvolume
mkdir /mnt/tmp/mount -t glusterfs g1:/glusterfsvolume /mnt/tmp
vzdump $LXCG2 #work

---