[pve-devel] Proxmox VE 6.2 released!

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Tue May 12 12:16:42 CEST 2020

Hi all,

We are proud to announce the general availability of our virtualization management platform Proxmox VE 6.2.

It's built on Debian Buster 10.4 and a 5.4 longterm Linux kernel, QEMU 5.0, LXC 4.0, ZFS 0.8.3, Ceph 14.2.9 (Nautilus), and ZFS 0.8.3.

This release brings a built-in validation of domains for Let's Encrypt TLS certificates via the DNS-based challenge mechanism, full support for up to eight corosync network links, support for Zstandard for Backup/Restore, and a new LDAP sync for users and groups and full support for API tokens.

Countless bugfixes and smaller improvements are included as well, see the full release notes.

Release notes
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap#Proxmox_VE_6.2

Video tutorial
https://www.proxmox.com/en/training/video-tutorials/item/what-s-new-in-proxmox-ve-6-2

Download
https://www.proxmox.com/en/downloads
Alternate ISO download:
http://download.proxmox.com/iso

Documentation
https://pve.proxmox.com/pve-docs

Community Forum
https://forum.proxmox.com

Source Code
https://git.proxmox.com

Bugtracker
https://bugzilla.proxmox.com

Q: Can I dist-upgrade Proxmox VE 6.x to 6.2 with apt?