[pve-devel] KVM Templates on CephFS are only shown on one node - not all nodes in the cluster

Victor Hooi victorhooi at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 21:46:59 CET 2020

Hi Dominik,

Is there any way to have the templates available on each node in the
cluster, without making separate copies for each one in Ceph? (That is -
have them all point to the same underlying files).

I tried making a thin clone from one node to another - and then when I
converted to a template, it simply turned it into a full clone, and created
a separate copy of the VM disk images - such that I had multiple copies of
the same files in RBD.

Thanks,
Victor