[pve-devel] [RFC v2 0/3] nvme emulation

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Mon Jul 6 13:49:24 CEST 2020

On 06.07.20 13:38, Oguz Bektas wrote:
> hi,
>
> the email i've sent to qemu-discuss list to ask about this issue while
> reattaching a drive with the same id has gone unanswered...
>
> how do we want to proceed with this feature?

maybe actually put also the maintainers of nvme in to/cc, I do not think many
devs monitor qemu-discuss that closely.

> maybe we can fix this issue or workaround it somehow?

That was the idea from the beginning ;-) The mail to qemu devs should just
either get the clear information why it is not working, i.e., if there's an
explicit reason that it is the way it is, or nudge them into fixing this or
helping you fixing it.