[pve-devel] working on ifupdown2 openvswitch addon

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Feb 17 16:39:51 CET 2020

>>I'd maybe just hide it by default, and do a single api call on
>>GET /nodes/NODE/sdn
yes, good idea !

pvesh get /cluster/sdn
┌─────────────┐
│ id          │
╞═════════════╡
│ controllers │
├─────────────┤
│ vnets       │
│ zones       │

(Could also be used to filtering specific sub-section, if later we want to extend it with dhcp,... or others beta things)

>>if this does not errors out (e.g., with "no such resource") then we know that
>>SDN is available and can save that in a PVE. object for caching, e.g.,:
>>PVE.FeatureInfo = { sdn: true }
>>and depending on that show the whole panel entries in datacenter section.

Ok, I'll have a look a this.