[pve-devel] Feature: OAuth / OpenID-connect implementation - II

Michael Honkoop MHonkoop at comsolve.nl
Tue Dec 15 00:44:42 CET 2020

Hi all,

In watching build-behaviour, i notice that when i build another git repo (pve-manager) it drops the directory 'dest' and then ( if one deletes the resulting *buildinfo, *.changes and *.deb) starts rebuilding.

On the pve-access-control it does not remove the directory 'libpve-access-control-6.1' , so when one has this dir, ( and assuming same behaviour as seen on pve-manager repo) it will take all sources from this dir - regardless of changes.

Is there a specific reason this differs from the pve-manager repo ? - as only after analysing why my added file was skipped over and over again ( in pve-access-control ) has lead me to a lot of questionmarks in my mind.

best regards,

Michael Honkoop