[pve-devel] intro'ing myself

Michael Honkoop administrator at comsolve.nl
Sat Dec 5 00:47:22 CET 2020

Hi all,

First of all nice to meet you,

As both a new participant on the list aswell as someone who is trying to step in/up/learn-by-doing i expect my future posts to contain a lot of questions and struggles trying to find a/the structure.

My (personal) goal is to enhance skills and produce a working oauth extension, which i have seen was already requested back in 2017.

As PVE as product means multiple disciplines i hope i can be directed in the right direction, as currently i see the code (individually (per-file)), but i am lacking the linkage.

I mean an extension of a base something i can understand/comprehend, but some stuff like schema seems to be burried deep somewhere and havent figured out how to add stuff.

If i somehow violate/inappropriately ask or post, please do tell/explain to me :)

best regards,

Michael Honkoop