[pve-devel] does somebody have an hetzner or ovh server to do test ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Aug 25 10:01:57 CEST 2020

>>I did it manually through the control panel. I have only 2 servers at
>>OVH, but at that moment 3 as I was migrating from an old one to a new one.

>>So, I tested migrating the whole block from the new one to the old one
>>(so that one hat 2 /28 blocks after migration) and back.

Great :)

I'm looking to test bgp-evpn to replace vrack, and allow routing of a full /28 for example across multiple
nodes through internal routing, with auto failover of the gateway (through ovh api or other provider api).
(This will also allow vm migration between nodes with routed setup)

I'll work on it in coming months, I'm working on other sdn part currently.