[pve-devel] Same migration IP on multiple devices

Harald Leithner leithner at itronic.at
Tue Nov 26 15:22:54 CET 2019

Hi,

good to know and thx for the fix. I think the same is true for creating
a ceph mon from the gui.

You get an error message if you create a ceph mon complaining about
multiple ips. This can be overridden in the console with --mon-address
but maybe should be fixed too.

also your fix will not work (untested) because the last proxmox update
introduced the same check in 2 other files.

Files I patch:
/usr/share/perl5/PVE/Cluster.pm
/usr/share/perl5/PVE/CLI/pvecm.pm
/usr/share/perl5/PVE/QemuServer.pm

thx

Harald

--
ITronic

Harald Leithner
Wiedner Hauptstraße 120/5.1, 1050 Wien, Austria
Tel: +43-1-545 0 604
Mobil: +43-699-123 78 4 78
Mail: leithner at itronic.at | itronic.at