[pve-devel] LDAP integration with G Suite?

Dominik Csapak d.csapak at proxmox.com
Fri May 24 08:11:00 CEST 2019

On 5/23/19 5:46 PM, Victor Hooi wrote:
> G Suite also has audit records for the Secure LDAP service:
>
> https://i.imgur.com/rvV9BXL.png
>
> In this case - I can see entries for each time I used ldapsearch.
>
> However, I do *not* see any entries for each time I try to login on
> Proxmox. So it seems like it's not even hitting the server, yet Proxmox is
> saying "no entries returned"?

mhmm.. a 'normal' ldap server works here without problems,

can you post your /etc/pve/user.cfg and /etc/pve/domain.cfg
(you can also send it to me directly if you do not want to send
them on the list)

so that i can check if i see anything in the configuration that might be
wrong (also what is your 'pveversion -v' ?)

i have no access to a gsuite account, so i cannot test this directly

regards dominik