[pve-devel] broadcast_node_kv , is it possible to send a complex value like a hash ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Jun 24 16:53:16 CEST 2019

Hi,

for SDN, I'm looking to use broadcast_node_kv, to send status of transportzones.(not vnet directly, as it could be really huge with a lot a vnet).

I would like to known if it's possible to broadcast a hash instead a string. (the code seem to refuse ref).

something like "kv/sdn":$myhash->{transport1}->{status}
                               ->{transport2}->{status}

Alternatively, I could send a kv for each transport

"kv/sdn-transport1": $status
"kv/sdn-transport2": $status

But I don't known how to remove old key if a transportzone is remove ? (do we have some kind of ttl ?)