[pve-devel] Add new contanier : CLC (Calculate Linux Container)

email at linuxtricks.fr email at linuxtricks.fr
Thu Feb 7 18:27:54 CET 2019

Hi teamProxmox,

I am a contributor and translator for the Calculate Linux Distro.

Calculate
  Linux is a rolling Release, based on Gentoo which have binary by
default. It is 100% compatible with Gentoo. It have some tools to
administrate easily the distro.

We have a version of our distro which can be downloaded as container.

Add manually the container into Proxmox is not supported because unknown distro.

Can you add officially the support of Calculate Linux as container ?

You can download containers here :
https://mirror.calculate-linux.org/container/

Thanks !