[pve-devel] roadmap for proxmox 6 ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Feb 5 14:47:02 CET 2019

Hi,

as debian buster is coming, do you have already a roadmap for proxmox6 ?

Here some features I have in mind:

- corosync 3
- qemu 3.x
- ifupdown2 by default ? (need to test openvswitch)
- I'll try to work on vxlan (+frr) /vlan, /etc/pve/networks.cfg. I'll try to send prelimaries patches this month.
- qemu-server : implement blockdev (I think it's now 100% feature complete, but they are a lot of thing to change/adapt/ (param,hotplug,mirror,throttling,snapshot,..).
                not sure if proxmox backup will work without change.

Regards,

Alexandre